♥ Wednesday, February 11, 2009♥
Hi all, this is mer. Like *duh*......
Am I the second? :) haha, lucky~~~~~
... ...
Okok, heres a joke:
A mental hospital was having its annual test which if the patients answer correctly, they are deemed as sane and allowed to leave.
(No, naka, wing him, ky, dol, jac... ... you all are A wards. Special intensive incurable care... ...^^)
So for the first guy...
Hospital head: What will you be if I take out one of your eye?
Patient: Half-blind
Head: The other eye too?
Patient: Totally blind
Head: Very gooooood, you may leave.
(And so the world sees the rising of a new maniac)
The patient told his friend in the same ward the answers so he can follow and went off.
Next guy... ...
Head: What will you be if I cut off one of your ears?
Patient 2: Half blind
Head: ??? 0.o... ... Cut off both ears?
Patient 2: Totally blind
Head: ???????????????????????????? @_@ Why?
Patient 2: Because my hat will fall over my eyes
(And so the world sees the rising of TWO maniacs... ...)
LOL :)
But now is not the time to be worrying about the maniacs... Noooooooooo...
Now is the time for me to say 'Goodbye' to my first post.
Tata!
May the cobwebs not collect,
mer.
P.S: I apologise for the use of proper spelling and sentence structure, as from dol's post, 'cause she didn't >.<
P.S.S: This joke is totally random... I also don't know why I wrote it here... ... *tiny voice* 'cause your mind's all messed up by boredom and *punches* don't mind my inner voice... irritating... *ahem*
P.S.S.S: I don't know why I have so many P.Ss (pronounced 'P ass-es')=_=" *crawls back* because you are WU LIAO, LUO SUO, WEI LAO XIAN... *strangles and turns back to you with a wide smile* heh heh heh :D
P.S.S.S.S: Dol, I don't love you. *Why do I have to waste a P.S on this? @_@*
Haha.
Sorry, this is really, really the end.
Stop. End. Zelch. Nada. Sayonara. Zai Jian. Ciaoz. Hasta la vista... ... :P
LOL ;) BTW, my color's blue. Or light blue, if there is not enough colors to go around.
*DO NOT EDIT THIS POST OR YOUR CUPBOARD WILL EAT ALL YOUR CLOTHES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO GO AROUND NAKED. HAHA*
One more thing, this @$^&((*%##^* blog ate my previous post. This is my second, SECOND post lor~~~~ :(
Cya guys,
mer.
Oh yah, anyone knows when's the results release date? :( though I don't really want to know~~~~~~~~~~~ *Shut up already!!!*
Haha.
... ... And red's dol's color so I won't qiang with her~~~ ^^
Labels: LAMER
♥ OUR LAST JOURNEY ♥